Update the look of your modern living room without straying too far from what you love about transitional furniture with this Bari Sectional Recliner that comes in a classic L-shaped design and features five spacious cushions to rest on. The upholstery is a 100% genuine Italian leather which color scheme fits in any modern home.
- Classic L-shaped sofa sectional.
- Made with 100% genuine Italian leather.
- Available in two neutral hues to fit within any color scheme
MATERIAL: Leather, Wood, Foam, Metal, Stainless Steel
ASSEMBLY: Fully Assembled
Box 1: 52 x 30 x 49 | 160 lb
Box 2: 52 x 30 x 49 | 160 lb
Box 3: 43 x 18 x 30 | 83 lb
Box 4: 43 x 18 x 30 | 83 lb
Box 5: 49 x 51 x 30 | 150 lb
Total Weight: 636 lb
Clean dirt or stains on genuine leather with a clean cloth that has been lightly dampened with leather cleaning solution. Follow with a dry, soft cloth for best results. In order to maintain and upkeep leather make sure every 60 days to apply leather protector. This process helps keeps the moisture in the leather.
Important things to remember:
- Leather will crease, wrinkle, and stretch with regular use. This is normal for all leather products.
- Protect your leather by covering your windows with blinds and curtains as sunlight can cause discoloration.
To remove surface stains, use Stainless Steel cleaner or glass cleaner with no ammonia. Wipe the stainless-steel surface clean with a cloth dampened with the solution then use a clean cloth to dry the surface completely.
Important things to remember:
- Always use a soft, dry cloth to finish and dry stainless steel.
- Clean stainless-steel at least once every 60 days.
- Keep the bases of chrome polish/finished products away from pets as their bodily fluids may cause damage.
Our furniture is superiorly crafted with only the finest materials and inspected with great attention to detail.
However, we know sometimes things happen that are beyond our control.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with each piece of furniture.5 Year Protection Plan available by Guardian
Learn more about Guardian protection plan here.
Deliveries & Pickups
We offer multiple shipping & delivery options for your convenience:
White Glove Delivery
Premium delivery option. Your furniture will be carefully and professionally inspected, assembled and installed in the room of your choice. Packaging materials will be cleaned for your convenience.
Local customers are welcome to pick up their new furniture from our main distribution center located at 730 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando Florida 32809
Delivery within the state of Florida are made on a weekly basis, you can find your Delivery cost at the checkout page.For delivery outside of Florida state please choose at the checkout page the option “Contact me with delivery quotation before processing the order please.” And we will contact you in the next business day with a delivery quote.
Learn more about the shipping and delivery process here.
At the age of 13, the Stylist Giovanni Sforza began working as a leather cutter, learning the first rudiments of the “art” of creating a sofa set. In 1990, Giovanni started his first business venture. In just a short time, he emerged as a leader in this field, recognized for the quality and efficiency of his production design.
HOW TO USE
- Hold left click and drag to rotate the product.
- Use the mouse scroll to zoom in / zoom out.
- Click on the swatches to change color.
- Click on the sizes to select product's size.
- Click and drag to rotate the product.
- Pinch open using your fingers to zoom in.
- Pinch closed using your fingers to zoom out.
- Tap on the swatches to change color.
Easy to navigate but more sort options would make it better.
Easy ordering service, delivered within 2 weeks, very comfortable Bari sectional.
I ordered a Bari sectional. The delivery was quick and am very happy with the product.
The Bari sectional arrived when it was supposed to, good customer service, great products.
We were extremely impressed with level of service from this company. Unfortunately, our Bari sectional arrived damaged, and even though you had no replacement in stock you still managed to have it replaced the following day.