Hatano Dining Table
A bold, large square surface supported by a pyramidal wooden base makes this Hatano Dining Table a dramatic fixture in any dining space. It is fashioned out of strong wood with a clean-cut surface that retains the wood grains and black glass in the center for a bit of accent.
- Make a statement in the dining room with this bold design.
- Available in your choice of white lacquer, gray oak or walnut.
- Crafted with premium materials to last generations.
MATERIAL: Composite Wood, Natural Veneer Wood, Stainless Steel, Lacquer
ASSEMBLY: 15 MIN
Box 1: 63¼ x 63¼ x 7½ | 106 lb
Box 2: 30¼ x 30¼ x 32¼ | 128 lb
Total Weight: 234 lb
Use a soft and slightly dampened cloth to clean veneer furniture. Follow with a clean, dry cloth immediately for best results. To repair scratches to veneer, apply a colorless wax. Test wax on a small inconspicuous area first before applying to the rest of the wood.
Important things to remember:
- Do not use chemical bleaches.
- Do not use glass cleaner.
- Keep veneer away from pets as their bodily fluids may cause damage, or they may scratch finish.
- Avoid contact with acidic liquids (e.g. sodas, vinegar, acidic cleaners) to prevent damage.
Use a dry, soft cloth to dust lacquer furniture. For heavily soiled furniture, use a mild mixture of soap and water—only do this sparingly. Too much soap or using soap too frequently will ultimately damage the lacquer finish.
Important things to remember:
- Always wipe in the direction of the grain.
- Do not use furniture polish as this may damage lacquered furniture.
- Do not use alcohol products, as this may dissolve the lacquer finish.
- Wipe up any spills immediately. Prolonged exposure to colored liquids can stain furniture.
Our furniture is superiorly crafted with only the finest materials and inspected with great attention to detail.
However, we know sometimes things happen that are beyond our control.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included with each piece of furniture.5 Year Protection Plan available by Guardian
Learn more about Guardian protection plan here.
Deliveries & Pickups
We offer multiple shipping & delivery options for your convenience:
White Glove Delivery
Premium delivery option. Your furniture will be carefully and professionally inspected, assembled and installed in the room of your choice. Packaging materials will be cleaned for your convenience.
Local customers are welcome to pick up their new furniture from our main distribution center located at 730 W Sand Lake Rd Orlando Florida 32809
Delivery within the state of Florida are made on a weekly basis, you can find your Delivery cost at the checkout page.For delivery outside of Florida state please choose at the checkout page the option “Contact me with delivery quotation before processing the order please.” And we will contact you in the next business day with a delivery quote.
Learn more about the shipping and delivery process here.
Our vision starts with premium materials, originality and simplicity. Our goal is to deliver truly eye-catching modern furniture to inspire our customers.
HOW TO USE
- Hold left click and drag to rotate the product.
- Use the mouse scroll to zoom in / zoom out.
- Click on the swatches to change color.
- Click on the sizes to select product's size.
- Click and drag to rotate the product.
- Pinch open using your fingers to zoom in.
- Pinch closed using your fingers to zoom out.
- Tap on the swatches to change color.
Exceptional quality furniture very responsive customer services. Delivered promptly.
I am so pleased with my order from Casa Furniture. The dining table fits perfectly into my space. Extremely well made dining table that will surely outlive me.
Ordered a dining table and despite a 3 month wait which is due to the covid19 outbreak. It finally came exactly as described - we love it. Great communication from Casa too - thanks!